Click on this link for pdf and links:
Leadership Consulting Opportunity for Canadian Charities Fall 2020
Leading a charity is never easy, but this year’s unexpected challenges have multiplied the difficulty while simultaneously taking away some of the capacity needed to address it all.
Catalyst Foundation (www.catalystfoundation.ca) is pleased to offer a selection of consulting services to charity leaders at no charge for the remainder of 2020.
The generosity of our founders to support the cost of this opportunity is much appreciated.
Chris Wignall (Executive Director) is a respected consultant and trainer with more than 20 years of leadership in the charitable sector. He has been exclusively focused on the health of leaders and organizations through Catalyst since 2008. His combination of insight, compassion, practicality, and humour provide leaders with a rare advisor who understands the demands they face and is able to give guidance that makes an actual difference.
- The REACTION Dashboard: A practical tool leaders and teams use to understand, assess, and improve their organizational culture. This memorable and repeatable approach will guide you to address culture warning lights; but also to tap into the remarkable leverage of strategic celebration. (90-120 minutes)
- Self-Care and Stress Strategies: Timely, practical approach to help develop healthy habits, identify your own stress strategies, and improve wellbeing. A great way to demonstrate your care for your team. (45-90 minutes)
- The Six Hats of a Board Member: Many board members don’t really understand the various roles they play. The resulting confusion creates chaos and hurts the organization. This unique, interactive approach helps your board with clarity and focus. (60-90 minutes)
- Leader’s Kryptonite – Insecurity & Identity: Nothing undermines leaders quite like insecurity does. This engaging workshop is a reflective and applicable approach to managing insecurity and leading out of a rooted identity. (90-120 minutes)
- Custom Sessions: Your leadership needs may not align perfectly with any of the above programs. Chris has the experience and insight to work with you to create a session specifically for your team. Contact him to explore the ways we can help.
**All of these programs can be delivered remotely for the safety and convenience of everyone involved if preferred.**
There is limited capacity for this opportunity. If you are interested in discussing whether it might be a fit for your organization please contact Chris@catalystfoundation.ca
Bonus: Catalyst is able to offer a free copy of The REACTION Dashboard book to up to 20 charity leaders who would like to receive one regardless of their involvement in this opportunity.
Email email@example.com with Subject Line: REACTION Offer 2020 and your mailing address to request your copy.